We are looking for designers to join our team.
We are looking for designers as part of our design team developing extraordinary brand identities and design systems. At SDG you will work with some of Norway’s leading brands that seek true innovation and transformation. You are therefore driven by creating original and engaging work and have a love for craft and systematization. You will be working closely with our strategists, project managers, designers and other creatives in developing and implementing outstanding brand experiences. We believe you are self-motivated, structured, detail oriented and an all-round positive person. Next to this, you also have a portfolio that showcases visually strong, well-crafted design solutions that demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve design solutions across all relevant platforms.
• Are curious, strive to innovate and challenge solutions
• Are a true team player, loved by both clients and colleagues
• Push the team creatively and ensure consistent project drive
• Have a strong strategical mind that bridges strategy with design
• Look at all assignments as a possibility to create award-winning work
• Forge and execute outstanding ideas and concepts
• Show great craftsmanship and deliver with high quality and great attention to detail
• Work both independently and within teams and collaborate to ensure the consistency of outstanding brand experiences across all platforms
• Stay on top of, and collaborate across the agency to push standards and industry trends
• Are up to date with, and eager to develop capabilities with new software
Skills & Requirements
• Relevant education
• Ability to present, argue and convey concepts and design for clients
• Strong both creatively and in technical execution
• Digitally focused is a plus
• Knowledge in motion design is a plus
• Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote)
Why work at SDG?
The colleagues. Great, talented and friendly colleagues
The high ambition. The extraordinary passion, ambition and work ethic shared by everyone in the company
The culture. The supportive and friendly creator’s culture that unites us
The office spaces. Work in what we consider to be one of the world's coolest office spaces
The quality of work. The exceptional outcome of our work, in all disciplines
The project and clients. The inspiring, fun and rewarding assignments
The conditions. Competitive wages with solid insurance and pension
Send us your website URL and a short description of who you are and why you’d like to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you prefer answering in Norwegian, please do).